CrAzY20's...."Holly Scripts"

Salvador Valladolid's Facebook profile

CrAzY20's...."Holly Scripts"
Wednesday, November 03, 2004
 
Traitor or not...He's my friend

All my life I wanted a trustfull person, a person who never tries to steal what I like, a person who really understand my feelings, but I'm lucky and unlucky about that over and over again. All my life I wanted a good friend, a friend who never turns on me, but to be serious this time I never had the luck of the best friend .The person that I believe is my friend he just pretends to be my friend (fake smile and words) he stole the thing that I love the most and he did that in front of me. I don't uderstand why when I'm going to have happiness there is always something or someone who takes away that hapiness from me. I just wanted a nice girl and he stole her from me.... I offered him my friendship and he spat on my face, But after all he is a friend (damn I think....he is) maybe he deserves a little of happiness (just maybe) or maybe I'm wrong about it, but no matter what the fact is: "Traitor or not......he is my friend"


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger